Visiting Menai Anglican Church
We’d love to welcome you to one of our weekend services. Here’s some things you need to know:
COVID Update June 26th, 2021:Due to lockdown restrictions in NSW, our church services are currently online. Services will be available on Saturdays at 6pm and a combined service on Sundays at 9am or anytime afterwards.
Find these services online via our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
In-person Church Services
Everyone is welcome to come along to our weekend church services, and there’s no need to pre-register. It’s a good idea to arrive a little early so we have time to sign everyone in and get seated. Please note that face masks are no longer mandatory at indoor church services, but we encourage and respect those who continue to wear masks. Read more about our COVID safety measures.
The Sunday 10am service is live-streamed via our YouTube channel and Facebook page. This service is also available to watch later via these platforms.
KidSpace and Comets
Our Sunday morning children’s program is on at the church building and welcomes all children from 1 year old – Year 8. The first 15 minutes of the service is “all-in” with kids and adults enjoying some songs and a family spot together before the kids head off to their program. Comets (0-5 rs) are welcome in the service, but can also be dropped at their program from 9.50am to help them settle and allow parents to join in the full church service.
Check out the Infinity Kids website for details about the other kids programs running throughout the week:
Our youth program is running at the church building on Friday nights during the school term from 7-9.30pm.
COVID Safe Information
The safety of all visitors to our church building is our highest priority. Below is some useful information about our COVID safety measures:
- People in vulnerable groups: The government has advised that people who are 70 years of age and older, or who have a compromised immune system or chronic medical condition are more vulnerable to serious infection from COVID-19. If you’re in one of these groups, we’d recommend that you consider not attending church in person and continue to join us online. We’re so looking forward to seeing you when it’s safer to return!
- Masks: Please note that face masks are no longer mandatory at indoor church services, but we encourage and respect those who continue to wear masks.
- Upon arrival: Please use the main church entrance doors when you arrive. We’ll ask you to sign in with your name and contact phone number. Collecting contact details is a government regulation and will only be used for contact tracing purposes if required.
- If you’ve got any cold/flu like symptoms, please stay at home and watch online. We’ll look forward to seeing you again when you’re symptom-free!
- Online services: For those who can’t join us at church, the Sunday 10am service is live-streamed via Facebook and YouTube.