Support Training in Ministry (TriM)
The Training in Ministry (TriM) Fund is a new initiative of the Parish Council at Menai Anglican Church to raise the funds needed to train and equip men and women for future vocational ministry and/or to test the waters to see if they are fitted for vocational Christian ministry. Initially we aim to raise $52,000/year to help provide this training.
Over the coming years we will be looking to offer scholarships for the following:
- Full-Time Team Leaders (MTS) – a two year apprenticeship for those looking to lead a ministry team in the future. This apprenticeship is designed for those who intend to follow up with a degree level theological training.
- Full-Time Team members (MTS) – a two year apprenticeship leading to a Diploma of Theology at a college like Youthworks College. Designed for those who are going to be ministry team members.
- Full-time Blue Collar (MTS) – designed for those who have a trade background and enjoy learning on the job.
- Part-time Ministry Interns – designed for those wishing to put their toe in the water for Christian ministry and those willing to work and train part time.
- Courses and Conferences – (Pastoral Care, PTC, Music Conferences, etc)
Initially we are looking for 100 people who will pledge to give $10/week over and above their regular offertory to invest in the training and equipping of future Gospel Ministers.